Wine Club Specialist
4401 Slusser Road Windsor, CA 95492 US
Wine Club Specialist
Hourly Rate: $25
Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday (8:30am-5pm week day/ 9:30am-5:30pm for weekend tasting room)
Under the direction of the Direct to Consumer Manager, the Wine Club Specialist works as a team player to provide professional, efficient customer service to wine club members and consumers who purchase our wines directly. To meet the diverse demands of the position, the Specialist also has knowledge of the tasting room operations, wine products, shipping practices, and internal operating processes. Core responsibilities focus on providing exceptional customer service through management of databases, wine club membership information, shipping compliance, wine club and Direct-To-Consumer sales programs, customer follow up and other administrative tasks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Administration and Customer Service (90%)
- Data Entry, updating club member and customer information, credit card updates, membership changes, address updates, order entry, special customer requests, etc.
- Communicating with members regarding order details, declined & expired credit cards, address changes, problem orders, compliance requirements and shipment tracking.
- Provides regular and exceptional customer service over the phone and email to club members, online purchasers, and tasting room visitors as needed.
- Scheduling bookings for guests.
- Communicating in a high volume through calls and emails. Prioritizing daily tasks.
Hospitality and Events (10%)
- Supports wine club events through event set-up, execution, and breakdown as needed.
- Supports tasting room operations as needed, providing hospitality back-up upon request. Would consist of 1-2 days in tasting room.
- Interacts with or hosts club members on site as needed.
- Base level of wine knowledge and a genuine passion for sharing the lifestyle with current and potential club members.
- Strong mathematical, reading and verbal/written communication skills.
- Time Management Skills- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment during times of high club volume, providing fast, efficient, and exceptional customer service.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office, Google Drive, wine sales databases and systems such as Wine Direct.
- Experience with communication tools including websites, email and telephone.
- Must be 21 years of age to sell alcohol products and have a valid CA driver’s license.
- Must have manual dexterity and be able to lift 40+ lbs,
For Immediate consideration please reach out to Yorleny 707-575-5005 or Yorleny@starhr.com. You can also schedule your first meeting through: https://calendly.com/yorlenyv/15min