2450 SOUTH WATNEY WAY FAIRFIELD, CA 94533
Our client in Fairfield is seeking a detail-oriented Batchmaker to support their production and packaging department. The ideal candidate will be responsible for accurately weighing and labeling raw materials according to the batch record to a product, assist with production needs as well as safety regulations and GMP procedures. This position is temp to hire for the right candidate.
You' re good at:
- Measurements and weighing raw materials accurately
- Maintaining accurate records for raw materials used and raw materials in inventory.
- Basic Math. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 45+ lbs.
Maintaining accurate records for raw materials used and raw materials in inventory.
- Staging products and batch rotation
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Must be willing to be cross-trained and move to other areas when needed.
For immediate consideration, qualified candidates should apply online: www.starhr.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 707-429-0200