Warehouse Shipping Material Handler
498 Aviation Blvd. Santa Rosa, CA 95403 US
Santa Rosa, CA
We are recruiting for a reliable candidate with a positive attitude and the ability to work with a team, we are hiring for a Material Handler for the Shipping department in Santa Rosa! In this position, you will Support all shipping and receiving procedures including finished & raw product put away either manually or using electric/motorized warehouse equipment.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday plus OT
Shift: 2:00pm to 10:30pm
- Understand and complete all material handling tasks and processes.
- Able to identify all raw materials and finished goods.
- Knowledge of finished products and storage locations in the warehouse.
- Understand the product flow from raw goods through production to finished goods put away.
- Complete pick tickets as assigned.
- Palletize, label and stage products per SOP’s.
- Load and unload raw materials and finished goods per SOP’s.
- Use of company-wide ERP system on computer terminal, plus processing transactions on a handheld scanner.
- Perform shipping and receiving clerical tasks as required.
- Use of electric/motorized lift trucks.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections and documentation of lift equipment.
- Use of wrap machine and balers.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Perform duties safely and report all observed safety hazards to the supervisor.
- Be punctual and at work as scheduled.
- Constantly communicate with a diverse warehouse team, including communication with production departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by the supervisor and manager.
- Ability to read and write English sufficient to perform the essential functions of the position and satisfactorily meet business demands.
- One year of experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- One year of experience in operating a motorized lift truck.
- Ability to work overtime on short notice.
- Basic math aptitude
- Lifting ability up to 40 pounds.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
Please contact Janet by text or call (707) 575-5005