4515 Ross Road Sebastopol, CA 95472-2250
Star Staffing is currently recruiting for Utility Operators. In this position you will be responsible for the cleaning and sanitization of big bag carts in the mezzanine area, as well as changing big bags throughout the day in the mezzanine area. Pull in components from staging area during tea changeovers. Assist IMA operators wherever needed to minimize machine downtime and other duties needed.
Pay $18.00 - $20.00 D.O.E
Shift: 11:00pm to 7:30am
Temp to Hire
Our client is looking to start ASAP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up big bag carts in the Mezzanine area.
- Clean, sanitize the mezzanine equipment.
- Load big bags onto the mezzanine.
- Drain tea from the IMA machines when necessary.
- Set up component carts at the beginning of the shift and deliver to the IMA machines.
- Pull in components from the staging area over to the production area.
- Weight out components and return components back to the staging area during product changeover.
- Responsible for sorting cartons in the reject box and returning to proper machines.
- Weight out rejected components.
- Cover IMA machines during breaks, lunch or at product changeover.
- Perform data transaction using AX system with handheld device and on PC.
- Serves as back-up IMA supervisor.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, safety and GMPs.
- Perform any and all other assigned duties as required.
Individuals selected for these positions must be reliable, posses a good work ethic and have the desire to develop skills to advance in the company. In addition, these personnel must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English. Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis, work standing up and walk on concrete surfaces for extended periods of time.
- A minimum of 6-month experience working in a production or other fast-paced environment.
- Operations equipment experience
- High School Diploma or greater
- Good communication, writing and math skills
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Flexibility to work various shifts and overtime as needed
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
Please email Julie Pulido at Julie@starhr.com or call her at (707) 575-5005. We look forward to hearing from you!