2600 Stanford Court Fairfield, CA 94533
Our client in Fairfield is seeking a very detailed oriented Traffic Clerk. In this position you will be responsible for daily shipping activities such as verifying and maintaining records for inbound/outbound freight shipments, ensuring that all shipping/receiving documents and functions are completed accurately and on time. Coordinate with warehouse and transportation department for scheduling appointments, communicate pending, no show or unscheduled arrivals, shortages, damages and returns.
This position is temp to hire for the right candidate!
Shift: Monday- Friday (5am-1:30pm)
Must be flexible in working over time and up to 6 days a week.
You’re good at:
- Ensuring accurate scheduling, record keeping, and inventory control
- Ensuring that receiving accounts match all packing and purchase orders
- Assisting in resolving any discrepancies that affects service and efficiency
- Data Entry/ Computer literate
- Strong communication skills and customer service
- Familiar with Word, Outlook, Excel, and basic math
- Knowledgeable with SAP or other warehouse management systems is a plus
- Experienced in shipping/receiving
- Previous warehouse experience is a must
For immediate consideration please call or text Kenia Lopez to (707)429-0200 or simply apply.