8210 Siena Ave Sacramento, CA 95828
Process Technician – Injection Molding
Our client is seeking the very best energetic, experienced and dynamic Process Technician to work as a member of the Manufacturing Team. This position leads assigned associates in accomplishing daily tasks, monitors productivity,
Pay: $16-25 DOE
Shift: typically starts at 7:30am
You’re good at:
- Leading, Training of Manufacturing workers
- Machine set-up, tooling changeovers, Quality Inspection
- Assist Production Supervisor with machine efficiency, productivity and daily task
- Ensure Safety rules are followed
- Provide statistical reports, process control
- 5 years, recent plastic injection molding experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Project Management
- Excellent communication skills,
- Analytical skills, Decision making skills
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!