Tasting Room Associate
13250 RIVER RD. GUERNEVILLE, CA 95446
Our client, a well-known brand in the winery industry, is seeking a Retail Assistant Manager. This role is responsible for supervising staff, resolving issues, delivering effective training and ensuring that policies and procedures are followed. This position is also responsible for staff scheduling, overseeing daily operations, ensuring compliance with regulations and preparing for the annual audit.
You’re able to work Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. **Must be able to work weekends, holidays and evenings as needed** This is a Temp-to-Hire position with potential for Direct Hire for the right candidate.
- A minimum of 3 years total retail/customer service/hospitality experience with 1-2 years supervisory level experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the wine industry, marketing, communications, business management or a related field – 2 additional years of experience may substitute for a degree if it demonstrates application of required skills, abilities and knowledge.
- Excellent attendance and reliability
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Publisher
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- A positive attitude and the ability to work with all types of people
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Must be 21 year of age