2560 N. Texas Street #B , Suite 2 Fairfield, CA 94533
The Staffing Specialist will work in an extremely fast paced environment and the primary responsibilities include Client Management and Recruitment. The Staffing Specialist is under the direction of the Branch Manager.
- You have prior experience interviewing and evaluating candidates in a high-volume setting (Prior staffing industry experience is highly preferred).
- You have experience in a B2B environment and/or you have Account Management experience.
- You are familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and resume data bases.
- You can travel locally, and you have a clean DMV record.
- You are Bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish and have excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Complies with applicable federal and state laws and regulations and institutional policies and procedures, including but not limited to those related to candidate placement.
- Meets or exceeds job placement objectives/metrics as established by Star Staffing.
- Identifies developing relationships with clients and secures new and existing accounts by providing WOW experience to exceed expectations when placing candidates against job orders and continued service.
- Sources, schedules, screens, and interviews applicants to ensure they meet Star Staffing standards as well as ensuring they meet criteria for placement based on required skillset, certifications, etc.
- Prepares candidates for job placement readiness and continued future employment through relationship building beyond initial placement.
- Consistently attends Job Fairs, Chamber, and other networking events.
- Advertises job openings across multiple platforms e.g., career page, job boards, social media, etc.
- Conducts all pre-employment screening, e.g., references, background checks, education, etc.
- Keeps detailed and accurate records relating to candidates and job search process for each person in database.
- Keeps up on latest industry trends, best practices, and shares insights.
- Performs safety walk-throughs and inspections with clients and conducts observations.
- Resolves all injured worker instances with Clients, Safety Manager, employee, and 3rd party resources.
- Completes required monthly trainings including but not limited to Safety and other industry related trainings.
You also have:
- 2+ years’ experience (any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities).
- Amazing Customer Service and relationship building skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to prioritize your workload in a fast-paced environment.
- High standards and are committed to excellence.
- The ability to problem solve and think outside the box.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- A strong sense of urgency.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- A proven track-record of meeting or exceeding goals/metrics/KPIs.