Social Media Manager
Allows for remote work situation , Suite 2 Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Do you love a fast-paced environment?
Love posting to Facebook, Linkedin, and YouTube?
Do you like interacting with customers and employees?
Come join us and have fun doing what you love. We are in search of an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career. In this Social Media Manager role, you’ll enhance our marketing, utilize social media to attract new employees and employers. j
3 reasons why this company is for you:
- Voted Best Places to Work 9 years in a row- join a firm that cares about your growth!
- North Bay Biz - Top 500 North Bay Companies
- Voted 3-yesars in a row by Forbes as Best Temporary Staffing Firm in America
What you will do:
Your job will include daily postings of fun videos, promoting jobs and career advice responding to employees, prospects, and customers online, promoting our mobile app, and so much more.
- Planning and executing online events like job fairs and career talks
- Developing relationships with local high schools and colleges to promote the brand and attract new employees
- Building social campaigns, creating posts and content to recruit new hires and gain new clients
- Improving strategies to increase followers and engagement
- Running and analyzing reports
- Fun people- so important!
- Health benefits
- 401k with company match
- College Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement for continued learning
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Get Paid on your Birthday and take the day off!
Skills and requirements:
- 2 years of social media experience in a business setting
- Speaking Spanish—requirement
- Excellent skills in photography, video editing and content creating
- Publisher, PowerPoint, or similar
- Can create and conduct engaging presentations to leadership, managers, and new hires
- Self-starting, can work independently
Work primary Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5pm.
About Star Staffing:
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, and Modesto. We build relationships with job seekers and help them find their next great role.
Come join a growing, successful company!