1499 Parkway Blvd West Sacramento, CA 95798
West Sacramento, CA
Shipping Clerk / Office
One of our clients is seeking a detail oriented, accurate, excellent multi-tasker Shipping Clerk. As the Shipping Clerk your responsibilities include: receiving inbound, preparing bills and ensuring shipping documents are completed accurately and on time. In this position you will be responsible for ensuring that all shipping and receiving documents and functions are completed accurately and on time. Use of Outlook and other Software programs such as Inventory Systems a must.
This position is temp to hire for the right candidate!
Shift is Monday to Thursday 6pm-2:30am and Friday’s 4pm-12:30am.
You re good at:
- Ensuring the accuracy of all receiving and shipping documents, data entry and record keeping.
- Ensuring that receiving accounts match packing list and purchase orders and that shipping accounts match picking documents
- Assist in resolving any discrepancies
- Collect all documents for inbound freight and route to the proper record-keeping unit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of shipping experience.
- Temp to hire opportunity!
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.