355 Watt Drive Fairfield, CA 94534 US
Join a local company in Fairfield that is stable and growing. There is room for advancement and the opportunity to learn new skills.
What you’ll do:
As a shipping clerk you will be supporting the shipping and receiving department, you will be responsible for a lot of the warehouse support on inventory tracking, assist periodically with loading/unloading material, selecting, packing, palletizing, inventory control and storing material in designated areas.
- Picking/ packing orders and creating labels for product
- Inventory control, storing and distribution to correct department.
- Emptying out bins with damaged product
- Basic data entry
- Knowledgeable with inventory Scanner
- General housekeeping
- Good organization and attention to detail skills,
- basic math knowledge,
- Written and oral communication,
- Must be physically inclined and ability to lift to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand on your feet
- Self-motivated, reliable, a positive attitude and contributes a positive team culture
- Adapt to changes easily
Schedule: Monday- Friday (7:30am-4pm)
About Star Staffing:
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California