1298 West Jahant Road Acampo, CA 95220
Administrative Coordinator for Shipping
Our client is seeking the very best Administrative Coordinator to support the Shipping department. As an Administrative Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for creating accurate Bills of Lading, assign lot numbers to each delivery, prepares staging documentation and staging bottling components, work closely with Coordinator/Scheduler to create case labels and client specification sheets. The Administrative coordinator will be instrumental in the success of the Shipping department.
Shifts: 7AM – 3:30 PM Monday through Friday.
Pay: $16.00 DOE
You’re good at:
- Microsoft Excell
- Communicating verbally and electronically.
- Computer software experience ( MS Word, outlook)
- Attention to detail.
- Previous Shipping and Receiving experience.
- Comfortable with operating a sit down forklift as needed.
- Previous experience working in a office setting.
- You’re ready to start immediately.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration, e-mail: Isabel@starhr.com