Senior Employee Relations Advisor
11155 International Drive Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Senior Employee Relations Adviser
Rancho Cordova, CA
Our client is seeking a very precise, experienced and superior Senior Employee Relations Adviser to fill in for a temporary role. As the ER Adviser, you’ll be responsible for providing guidance, support and recommendations for the resolutions of critical and complex employee relations activity.
You’re good at:
- Labor relations, investigations and union experience.
- Strong problem solving and making formal recommendations
- Developing, implementing and facilitating training programs for management
- Project Management
- Minimum 5 years as an ER Consultant to include employee relations work in a large employer setting
- Expert knowledge of HR Systems, programs, processes, practices and policies
- Experience working across time zones, constituent groups and locations
- Proficient knowledge of employment, wages, FMLA and EEO Laws
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
For immediate consideration please email resumes to email@example.com