Seasonal Outdoor Forklift Operator
4800 Sisk Road Salida, CA 95368 US
Seasonal Outdoor Lift Truck Driver / Forklift Driver
2-4 Month Assignment
Start in August
Must have a valid Drivers License and clean Motor Vehicle report.
High School Diploma or GED Required.
2nd Shift 2:30pm-11:00pm Must be available weekends.
We are in search of an extraordinary lift truck driver who thrives in a fast paced environment. Do you have a friendly, positive, and ready to work demeanor?
3 reasons why this company is for you:
- Performs the movement, storage, documentation, and inventory of incoming and outgoing product.
- Occasionally engages in “high stacking” performed with a high degree of speed, accuracy, and safety.
- Uses SAP system and scanning equipment to maintain inventory counts and record inventory transactions.
- Performs inventory functions, as necessary.
May perform general laborer work on seasonal basis. operate the lift truck 8 hours. Completes various documents and reports including daily lift sheet.
- Maintains and adhere to processes and auditing, Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP’s) and safety practices.
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
You’re good at:
- Excellent communication skills and a basic understanding of machine operations.
- Required to climb up and down ladders and catwalks.
- Must be able to identify and solve problems independently, coordinate workflow and meet output standards.
- Required to work overtime and weekends, as necessary.
About Star Staffing:
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, and Manteca. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries.
For immediate consideration please call 209-800-2256 or apply to the role.