351 Hanson Way Woodland, CA 95776
Sanitation Tech in Food Industry
Our client is seeking the very best energetic, experienced, attention to detail Sanitation Technician to assist in the cleaning and sanitation of industrial equipment of food production.
Shift: Night 6pm - 2:30am
You’re good at:
- 3 years’ experience in Sanitation department
- Assemble and disassemble equipment for cleaning/washing
- Wear additional PPE for wet slippery, cold/hot environment
- Safe use of cleaning chemicals, mixing, measuring for dilution proportion
- Flexible to work Overtime as needed
- Food Manufacturing Industry Sanitation experience
- Industrial equipment experience / forklift and boom lift (not afraid of heights)
- Knowledge of GMP’s,
- Lift 50+lbs or more repetitively
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!