3300 Westwind Blvd Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Santa Rosa, CA
This is a great opportunity to join a leading local food manufacturing company as a Sanitation Worker. The position provides an ideal introduction to the food industry. Candidates will be assisting in the sanitation process while adhering to quality, safety and sanitation regulations. This position will perform standard cleaning procedures on food processing equipment and utensils, and maintain the interior and exterior of the building according to standards for food manufacturing.
Ideal schedule is 8:00pm to 4:30am Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (days off Sat and Mon)
The Sanitation Worker is frequently required to walk on wet floors, go up and down ladders and stairs, use the HP hoses, handle cleaning chemicals, and work in wet and warm environments. The employee must have the ability to lift objects up to 75 pounds as well as the ability to push and pull heavy equipment such as foamers, Rubbermaid carts, depositors, pumps, etc.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For consideration, contact Julie Pulido at Julie@starhr.com or call our office at 707-575-5005