1190 KITTYHAWK BLVD Santa Rosa, CA 95403-
Santa Rosa, CA
Our client is looking for a Sanitation Worker! This position and grave yard and provides the ideal introduction to the wine industry! You will be working with a wine industry leader in Sonoma County! Candidates will be working in a team driven environment and assisting in the sanitation process.
Ideal Schedule: Monday – Thursday 4/10 7:00pm – 5:30am.
Compensation: Depending on Experience.
You’re good at:
- Safety conscious (always making safety a top priority.
- Maintain the interior and exterior of the building according to standards for food manufacturing.
- Perform standard cleaning procedures on wine processing equipment.
- Can do/will do attitude
- Reliability and dependability.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
- Previous Sanitation/Janitorial experience.
- Speak, read, and write English.
- Ability to lift 50lbs continuously, standing on feet for 8 hours.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!.
For immediate consideration please contact Guadalupe Catalan at Guadalupe@Starhr.com or call 707-575-5005.