Sanitation Worker II
2330 NORTH POINT PARKWAY SANTA ROSA, CA 95407
All Shift Available
Employees working in sanitation are cleaning the containers and machinery inside the plant. You will be working with water, soaps and chemicals in a tight area. It gets humid and they have fans that are helping ease the humidity. You will be rinsing dirty equipment such as buckets, pallets, lids, trays, bins, carts and much more with a high pressure hose. You need to make sure the equipment you clean is clean by inspecting it. As the production shift ends, you will be part of a crew that breaks down the lines and cleans the conveyors, floors and tables in a limited amount of time.
You’re good at:
- Working with people
- Great attention to detail
- Following instructions
- Working in a fast-pace environment
- No experience required
- You’re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.