5950 E Woodbridge Rd Acampo, CA 95220
Tasting Room Sales Associate
Our client is seeking the very best Hospitality Sales Associate to support their visitor center and wine tasting room. As a Hospitality Sales Associate you’ll be responsible for providing excellent customer service, wine tours and pouring wine. The Hospitality Sales Associate will be instrumental in the success of the company’s visitor center.
- Ideal schedule is Part-time: 15-20 hours/week, mainly 2-3 days
You’re good at:
- Moving cases of wine—must lift to 40lbs
- Standing on feet all day
- Stocking wine
- Pouring wine and assisting guests at tasting bar
- Taking up to 20 guests on tours around winery sharing history
- Understanding of POS system
- Taking cash and credit cards for transactions
- Providing extra mile service
- Customer Service- Must be able to deal with customers who may be upset or rude.
- Wine knowledge- This is not a requirement but ideal.
- Leading tours. Will need to speak loudly, clearly, and eloquently.
- Respect for history- Winery has immense history and they need to be excited to share the details.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org