5550 Skylane Blvd. Suite N Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Using your exceptional customer service skills, you will be the first contact for job seekers. Your responsibilities will include lead generation, qualifying candidates for current openings and connecting them with our team members for successful job placements at a high volume.
Successful candidates are motivated by an extremely fast-paced environment and competing to win talented job seekers.
This is an entry level role and the right candidate will have excellent phone etiquette, strong technical skills with a customer service mindset and a "selling" attitude! The right candidate for this role will also be bilingual (English/Spanish fluency) and have familiarity with Facebook.
Reasons why this company is for you:
- We are dedicated to you: We provide a professional environment, competitive benefits, and equal opportunities.
- We support you: This role is full time/permanent role, and we offer a competitive benefits plan, medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending accounts, PTO and more.
- We guide you: As an industry leader, we provide training and coaching, to help you reach your full professional growth potential.
- Voted Best Places to Work 9 years in a row- join a firm that cares about your growth!
- North Bay Biz - Top 500 North Bay Companies
- Voted 3-yesars in a row by Forbes as Best Temporary Staffing Firm in America
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations for multiple branches and clients.
- Communicate regularly with branches to ensure full understanding of the details of their open jobs.
- Utilize job boards, posting jobs on Indeed, Zip, Caljobs, Facebook, and other job boards.
- Work closely with marketing to increase candidate flow
- Responsible for maintaining candidate pipeline as well as increasing number of active candidates in database.
- When "new leads” are too high in Bullhorn, shift direction towards screening and scheduling those candidates rather than continuing to source new candidates.
- Use engagement technologies to keep in communications with candidates
- Update, input and maintain accurate documentation, tracking and status of candidate records in the applicant tracking system.
- Screen prospective candidates to determine which branch and job opening they are best suited for
- Educate candidates on Star’s process
- Schedule interviews of qualified candidates with the appropriate Staffing Specialist
- Confirm candidate readiness and appointment reminder prior to interview
- Promote Star programs including referral incentive program to prospective employees
- Post interview with Staffing Specialist, ensure that candidates complete their onboarding within 48 hours of job offer
- Additional ad hoc duties as assigned per needs of the business
- 1-year experience (any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills or abilities)
- Bilingual - Spanish/English REQUIRED with excellent written and oral communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Previous experience working with sensitive and confidential information
- Prior recruitment, sales, or lead generation experience is a plus but not required
- Prior experience with high volume outbound calls helpful
- Prior experience with meeting metrics, quotas and/or KPI’s helpful
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and previous experience working in a database
- Strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills