5550 Skylane Blvd. Suite N Santa Rosa, CA 95403 US
Location: Onsite - Role is not remote
Hourly rate: $20.00 - $22.00 DOE
The Recruitment Assistant is responsible for coordinating hiring activities, scheduling interviews, maintaining candidate databases. They will assist with the onboarding processes and handle administrative tasks such as managing phone calls and preparing job ads. Additionally, they support interviewers and candidates by managing calendars and resolving issues promptly. The Recruitment Assistant will play a crucial role in ensuring efficient and organized processes.
- Calendar management to include scheduling and managing appointments, sending reminders and confirmations
- Clerical duties such as managing calls
- Prepare and post job ads online
- Maintain candidate database: Data entry, ensuring accuracy of candidate profile data including availability to work, etc.
- Assist with new hire onboarding: Aide in the completion of applications, references, background checks, drug screens, etc.
- Notification to clients regarding absenteeism
- Employee assistance with Timesheets, hours entry into system, not receiving welcome emails, troubleshooting login issues.
- Follow up with employees regarding interview cancellations, call outs to confirm if they will be returning and no-call-no-shows with a sense of urgency.
- Assist with reporting and take appropriate steps to reviewing EOA Report and Close out placements, Clean file Audits (review files for assessment results, I9’s, references, etc.), and update hours report.
- Additional ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bilingual – Spanish / English fluency (Verbal and Written) Required
- Minimum of 1 year prior experience in an Administrative support
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Acts with a sense of urgency
- Strong computer skills Prior Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or other relevant data bases
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Familiarity with hiring practices super helpful