800 Howe Ave, Suite 110 , Suite 2 Sacramento, CA 95825
About Star Staffing
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, and Manteca. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries.
3 reasons why this company is for you:
- We are dedicated to you: We provide a professional environment, competitive benefits, and equal opportunities.
- We support you: This role is full time/permanent role, and we offer a competitive benefits plan, medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending accounts, PTO and more.
- We guide you: As an industry leader, we provide training and coaching, to help you reach your full professional growth potential.
Star Staffing is in search of an experienced Recruiting Manager to join our team. The Recruiting Manager will work in an extremely fast paced environment and the primary responsibilities include Client Management and high-volume Recruitment. A successful Recruiting Manager is skilled at building and maintaining relationships, is highly organized, operates with high integrity, has high standards, and is committed to excellence.
The Recruiting Manager is under the direction of the Branch Manager.
- You have prior experience interviewing and evaluating candidates in a high-volume setting (Prior staffing industry experience is highly preferred).
- Familiar with California Labor laws.
- Prior B2B or Account Management experience with amazing Customer Service and relationship building skills.
- A proven track-record of meeting or exceeding goals/metrics/KPIs.
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and resume data bases.
- You can travel locally, and you have a clean DMV record.
- You are Bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish and have excellent written/oral communication skills.
- You have excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize.
- You can think outside of the box and are a creative problem solver.
- You operate with a strong sense of urgency.
- Meets or exceeds job placement objectives/metrics
- Identifies developing relationships with clients and secures new and existing accounts
- Sources, schedules, screens, and interviews applicants to ensure they meet standards
- Prepares candidates for job placement readiness and continued future employment through relationship building beyond initial placement.
- Consistently attends Job Fairs, Chamber, and other networking events.
- Advertises job openings across multiple platforms e.g., career page, job boards, social media, etc.
- Conducts all pre-employment screening, e.g., references, background checks, education, etc.
- Keeps detailed and accurate records
- Keeps up on latest industry trends, best practices, and shares insights.
- Performs safety walk-throughs and inspections with clients and conducts observations.
- Resolves all injured worker instances with Clients, Safety Manager, employee, and 3rd party resources.
- Completes required monthly trainings including but not limited to Safety and other industry related trainings.