3820 Cypress Drive, Suite 1 , Suite 2 Petaluma, CA 94954
Star Staffing is in search of candidates who are looking for growth opportunities, have strong customer service and administrative skills, candidates who love making quality connections, who are great at problem solving and who have a proven track records of meeting goals, metrics and quotas. Also, and very importantly we are looking for candidates who are driven by making a difference in people’s lives
3 reasons why this company is for you:
- We are dedicated to you: We provide a professional environment, competitive benefits, and equal opportunities.
- We support you: This role is full time/permanent role, and we offer a competitive benefits plan, medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending accounts, PTO and more.
- We guide you: As an industry leader, we provide training and coaching, to help you reach your full professional growth potential.
What you will do:
The Recruiter is an entry level recruiting role within the organization that provides high volume recruiting support to the Branch. The Recruiter is responsible for all candidate and employee onboarding matters such as full cycle recruiting which includes sourcing, screening, interviewing, and placing candidates into roles. A successful Recruiter will work in an extremely fast-paced environment, have high volume quality contact, and will develop and maintain relationships with candidates in the branch territory.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process ensuring a positive candidate experience by building and maintaining a candidate pipeline using database, job boards, local recruiting sources, social media, referrals, and consistently attend job fairs, chamber, and other networking events.
- Administer on-boarding, skills assessments, background, and drug screening, and conduct reference checks prior to placing a candidate, and general safety trainings.
- Meets and exceeds recruiting metrics set in hiring agreement by meeting order fulfillment requirements
- Check in with employees on assignment regularly to ensure success and provide coaching, counseling, and motivation to employees to increase employee retention.
- Report and document work-related accidents, incidents and or grievances involving temporary employees by working directly with Management/Risk Manager to carry out Workers Compensation process
- Completes required monthly trainings including but not limited to Safety and other industry related trainings.
- Maintain integrity of database by entering applicant and client information in real-time into Applicant Tracking System (e.g., work history, communication and correspondence, interview, notes, placements, etc.)
- 1-year experience (Combination of education, training, or experience that provides knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) REQUIRED
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Proven track record of achieving metrics set.
- Strong people skills and a commitment to customer service excellence.
- Prior staffing industry or sales background is a plus
- Experience working in an ATS, data base or CRM system required
- Good written and oral communication skills
Schedule is Monday thru Friday from 8:00am-5pm
About Star Staffing:
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, and Manteca. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries.