5550 Skylane Blvd., Suite N Santa Rosa, CA 95403
The Recruiter provides recruiting support to the Staffing Specialists on all candidate/employee onboarding matters such as full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, screening, interviews, follow-ups, background checks, and employment offers. The successful Recruiter 1 will work in an extremely fast-paced environment and will develop and maintain relationships with candidates in the branch territory.
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations for multiple clients.
- Responsible for maintaining candidate pipeline as well as increasing number of active candidates in database.
- Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on Star’s process
- Promote Star programs including referral incentive program to current and prospective employees
- Utilize job boards, posting jobs on Indeed, Zip, Caljobs, Facebook, and other job boards.
- Update, input and maintain accurate documentation, tracking and status of candidate records in the applicant tracking system.
- Administer all applicant assessments/tests
- Perform reference and background checks on applicants, schedules appointments for drug screening as required
- Attend outside Job Fairs for networking purposes
- Provide back-up front desk coverage by answering phones, scheduling appointments, giving information to callers, and performing clerical work and minor administrative and business details
- Additional ad hoc duties as assigned per needs of the business
- 1-year experience (Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Previous experience working with sensitive and confidential information
- Prior staffing industry experience is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and previous experience working in a database
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills
- Maintain current auto insurance and provide certificate of coverage as requested