2330 Northpoint Parkway Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Schedule and Compensation: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm $18.00/hr.DOE
Our client, an organic food manufacturer, is seeking for a Receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to their building. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel and Power Point. Prior experience as a receptionist is necessary.
Receptionist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients, as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing.
- Answering phones in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field. Consistent, professional dress and manner. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Good time management skills. Experience with administrative and clerical procedures. Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various tasks as required. Must be Bilingual English/Spanish.
For immediate considerations, please contact Carlos Torres at (707) 568-4782.