3820 Cypress Drive, Suite 1 Petaluma, CA 94954 US
Schedule: Monday thru Friday from 8:00am-5pm
3 reasons why this company is for you:
- We are dedicated to you: We provide a professional environment, competitive benefits, and equal opportunities.
- We support you: This role is full time/permanent role, and we offer a competitive benefits plan, medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending accounts, PTO and more.
- We guide you: As an industry leader, we provide training and coaching, to help you reach your full professional growth potential.
- Star Staffing is in search of Bilingual Phone Receptionist candidates who are looking for growth opportunities, have strong customer service, data entry and organizational skills.
- As our Bilingual Receptionist, you will undertake all phone receptionist duties for assigned branches.
- You will be our “First Impression Officer” as you will be the first point of contact for all callers to our organization.
In this role, you will use your customer service skills to make job seekers, employees, and clients feel comfortable and valued when they call our offices. You will be responsible for answering a high volume of incoming phone calls in a timely manner while ensuring proper data collection of caller’s personal details. You will forward calls to appropriate team members and keep detailed messages.
Skills you will bring with you:
- You are bilingual - (English/Spanish Required) and can clearly communicate both written and verbally in both English and Spanish.
- You have excellent customer service skills – a customer-oriented approach is essential!
- You are great at managing your time and can easily multi-task and stay organized.
- You can say calm when multiple things are happening at once
- You are comfortable sitting for long periods of time.
- Strong technical skills with previous computer experience, preferably a CRM or customer data base
- You have experience using multi-phone line systems
- You understand proper phone etiquette
- Strong data entry skills along with attention to detail
- You are a strong team player
- 1 to 2 years' experience as a receptionist in a professional office environment or as a call center agent