3770 MIDDLE TWO ROCK ROAD Petaluma, CA 94952
Our client is seeking the very best quality Ranch Worker to support the ranch. As a Ranch Worker you’ll be responsible for basic job functions of a duck farm including maintaining and disposing of livestock as needed. The Ranch Worker will be instrumental in the success of the ranch.
Must be available to work agriculture schedule including weekends.
You’re good at:
- Working outdoors, power washing, sanitation
- Working with your hands, lifting up to 50lbs
- Physical work
- Working long hours
- Previous Poultry and Ranch knowledge
- Previous 1-2 years working outdoors or ranch
- Previous knowledge of poultry farms
- You’re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration email: Itzel@Starhr.com or call 707-762-4447