Quality Assurance Technician
2515 Napa Valley Corporate Drive Napa, CA 94559
Napa , CA
Are you passionate to work in the wine industry? This is your opportunity! Our client is looking for the best attention to detail candidate who will be responsible for overall quality assurance on the bottling lines and for the inspection of packaging materials.
Temp to Hire Opportunity!
Compensation: $23.00-$26.00 DOE
Schedule: 5:00am -3:30pm or 3:00 pm - 1:30am
You’re good at:
- Perform quality inspections (Bottling Line and Incoming Dry goods)
- Creating production work orders
- Assisting in approving inspections
- Assisting in collecting and organizing samples
- Calibrating QA equipment
- Assisting in dry good investigations
- Updating and monitoring NCP log
- Assisting in training junior technicians on procedural changes
- Prepares documentation, including reports, summaries, suggestions, etc.; writes and updates quality assurance procedures and maintains records.
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop & occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods
- 2 years of winery experience (QA/Production).
- Strong analytical skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and shift priorities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the QA and production teams.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with!