Woodland, CA 95776
Our customer based in Woodland is in need of a QA Technician to ensure product are produced according to company established guidelines and specifications and regulatory compliance standards.
Rotating Shift: 1 month on day , 1 month on swing, 1 month on graveyard
1 position: temp 6 months to a year
1 position: temp-to-hire
You re good at:
4 year college degree in BS in Biology, Chemistry, Food Science or comparable work experience
Experience in food industry. Familiar with Kosher Program, Gluten Free, Organic Non-GMO, BRC, State Certifications, HACCP.
Analytical Skills, ability to work cross functional departments
Chemical & Micro lab experiences a plus
Great communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office products
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!