601 AVIATION BLVD Santa Rosa, CA 95403 US
Santa Rosa, CA
A growing Pharmaceutical company is looking for a Quality Control with a great eye and attention to detail. This is a vital role to ensure the safety, quality and high standards are met within the company.
Ideal schedule is Monday - Friday from 2:30pm to 11:00pm
*Must pass Background Check
**Must pass drug screen
You’re good at:
- Inspect finished, in-process and incoming products/ materials for acceptance or rejection based on standards by reviewing specifications.
- Ensure product meets established quality levels.
- Identify problems and issues regarding quality of the product.
- Audit assigned production line for compliance.
- Generate QC records with accurate information.
- Record observations and make recommendations for improvements.
- Review DHRs for accurate information.
- Return inventory as needed.
- Create labels for finish goods and raw material.
- Verify packaging and labeling for finish goods.
- Verify machines set up per product needs.
- Perform work in accordance with internal procedures.
- Follow line clearance procedure.
- At a minimum 1-3 years of related experience.
- Preferably worked in regulated industry.
- GED degree or higher preferred.
- Great communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Good observation skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work with data in excel and word.
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to meet quality standards.
Please call or text Janet (707) 575-5005. We look forward to hearing from you!