351 Hanson Way Woodland, CA 95776
QA Tech in Food Industry
Our client is seeking the very best energetic, experienced, attention to detail Quality Insurance Technician to assist in the Lab with Food Safety Analysis.
Type: temp long term 6+ months with opportunity of conversion.
Shift: rotation schedule, 1 month on day, 1 month on swing, 1 month on graveyard
day 6am-2:30pm – swing 2pm-10:30pm – night 10pm – 6:30am
You’re good at:
- Monitor Food Safety Programs
- Manage sampling and testing of product
- Communicate Food Safety procedures to Production Worker
- 4-year Degree in Biology, Chemistry or Food Science
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Knowledge of GMP’s, SSOP’s, FDA and other regulatory programs
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!