2330 NORTH POINT PARKWAY SANTA ROSA, CA 95407
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts pre-operational visual inspections of equipment and areas.
- Performs Indicator, Microbiological and Allergen sampling of equipment.
- Maintenance of documents and records (QC records, testing and results records, equipment monitoring, verification/validation records).
- Immediately reports out-of-spec results and operating conditions to the responsible department.
- Identifies differences from expectations/standards and communicates according to written procedure.
- Initiates RCA/CAPA process to responsible departments for out of specification findings.
- Assists with solutions to problems encountered.
- Tracking and Trending of results.
- Coordinates the collection and shipping of samples for outside analysis.
- Assist with environmental monitoring, new equipment verifications, cleaning validations and food safety studies.
- Works closely with QA departments and Supervisor to assist with special projects.
- Monitors Good Manufacturing Practices of all individuals in the plant and warehouse. Advises infractions to supervisor.
- Assists with training of various plant staff.
- Monitors lab equipment and confirms appropriate conditions for operation during use.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Required: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Preferred: AA, preferably with strength in math or science
- Alternatively, One to two years related experience and/or training.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must pass a written proficiency test
- Detail oriented
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Data Entry programs, Smart sheet)
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Preferred: Bilingual Spanish/English
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry:
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, rate, ratio by a pre-defined variable.
- Draw and interpret bar & line graphs and pie charts.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.