QA Technician/ Day shift
500 Crocker Drive Vacaville, CA 95688-
Our client is seeking for the very best experience QA Inspector to join their team! You will be working closely with quality and production departments. As a QA Inspector you will be responsible for monitoring and documenting all aspects of quality inspection requirements of food safety and manufacturing standards.
Temp to Hire for the right candidate!
Day 5am-1:30pm, Monday- Friday
( it could fluctuate based on production needs and must be open for overtime when need plus some weekends.
Start times can be varieable depending on busier production days)
You’re good at:
- Demonstrating and enforcing the importance of safe work environment and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's)
- Test products for variety of quality parameters such as dimension, weight, temperature and color.
- Conducts inspections and completes daily QA documents/reports as required.
- Immediate reporting and corrective action of deficiencies
- Previous Food manufacturing production/QA experience is preferred
- Previous experience working on a fast-paced environments
- Ability to follow directions and repeat assigned task with consistent quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to use computer, input information and perform basic to intermediate math functions.
About Star Staffing:
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, and Manteca. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries
For immediate consideration call or text Maribel Pina at (707)429-0200 or simply apply.