5950 E. Woodbridge Road Acampo, CA 95220
Quality Assurance Technician
Our client is seeking the very best Quality Assurance Technician to support the wine making and lab department. As a QA Lab Technician, you’ll be responsible for inspecting wine on the bottling line and performing testing using reference controls. The QA Lab Tech will be instrumental in the success of the wine making and lab department.
Ideal schedule is Monday - Friday from 9:30 pm to 6:00 am.
Must be able to train for 1-2 weeks on swing shift.
Compensation: $13.00 per hour.
You’re good at:
- Standing on your feet for 8 hours each day
- Attention to detail
- Fast and accurate
- Following directions
- Previous wine knowledge
- Must speak fluent English
- Passion for the wine industry
- You’re ready to start immediate
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to Isabel@Starhr.com.