Santa Rosa, CA 95403 US
The Program Manager will be responsible for customer success, reducing turnover and improving employee engagement, and contributing to continuous business growth.
- Weekly meetings with supervisors and contacts on new orders, forecasting, and increase business development
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine staffing needs, and partner with internal staff to manage and fill open positions with highly qualified candidates, maintaining strong relationships and communicating changes in needs and requirements.
- Ensure effective and thorough onboarding
- Respond to requests, inquiries, and concerns promptly and graciously, with a client-centered mentality and appropriate discretion
- Communicate issues or client process changes to senior management as needed
- Compile and present data for Quarterly Business Reviews every quarter
- Ensure all orders are filled on time with qualified candidates that are in good standing with Star, and we exceed client metrics
- Work closely with Marketing and Branch Managers to ensure recruitment strategy is aligned and exceeds client’s expectations
- Weekly and monthly management reporting including turnover analysis, exit surveys, and more.
- Take corrective action and lead team in successful direction with solutions
- Reduce risk and safety incidents
- Attend safety meetings and be an active participant in meetings
- Work with Star’s safety team to create custom programs for client
- Work with client to make necessary changes swiftly
- 3+ years in similar position or employee relations and account management experience
- Experience with payroll, billing, staffing, or similar preferred
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- Familiarity with labor and employment laws is preferred
- Moderate user of Excel