Staffing Account Manager
REMOTE: Sacramento or Solano County Sacramento, CA 95825
The Staffing Account Manager role may be remote but ideal candidate is in Sacramento, Solano County or even San Joaquin County for ease of traveling to client sites when necessary
Our goal is to enable clients to achieve their recruiting goals and have the best possible experience working with Star Staffing. The Staffing Account Manager has a unique opportunity to make a tangible impact on our clients by delivering measurable results by building one-on-one relationships as well as engaging with teams.
The Staffing Account Manager is responsible for building client relationships, developing and executing strategic plans via collaboration with marketing and other internal teams and achieving revenue objectives. The Staffing Account Manager will be the primary contact for designated client partners and will be responsible for managing many aspects of the client’s and employee’s interaction with Star Staffing. The Staffing Account Manager is capable of interfacing with senior/executive level contacts via phone and in-person meetings in order to understand the clients’ needs and develop solutions to accomplish their goals.
- Day to day contact for clients—sending confirmations, checking in on employees, arrival calls, ending of assignments, pay changes, handling any issues or discrepancies, etc.
- Day to day contact for employees assigned to your designated clients—ensuring they arrived on time, quality checks, pay and timekeeping, ending of assignments, orientation for new hires, final approval on placements and continual building of relationship.
- Focus on client intimacy – deliver business impact and innovation to a client’s business by truly understanding our customers’ key business issues and opportunities.
- Create brand evangelists by listening to client’s closely and delighting them with our user experience and service.
- Collect feedback to provide our Marketing and Operations department for service improvements, automation, and promotion ideas.
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across top accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the client while penetrating the account deeper.
- Manage operational components like rate increases, quarterly business review metrics and deliverables, monthly and quarterly reporting, client success surveys, and more.
- Develop strategies and tactics required to drive operational excellence in service delivery, manage profitable programs, and foster the growth for workforce management programs (including onsite delivery program).
- Drive operational improvements which streamline processes, leverage automation and enable scale.
- Track, analyze, report on, and optimize client experience metrics.
- Understand market trends and keep up to date with the latest developments, trends and technology impacting our function and industry.
- Enforce customer service standards of day to day client relations processes.
- Participate in conference calls with staff on client related issues as needed.
- Prior Account Management / B2B experience.
- STAFFING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.
- Proven track record to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite.
- Great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Clean DMV with the ability to travel to client sites.
- Bilingual - Spanish - HIGHLY PREFERRED.