2019 E MONTE VISTA VACAVILLE, CA 95688
Dayshift - $13.75
Swing shift - $14.75
Our client is seeking the very best quality and attention-to-detail Production Operator to support the manufacturing department. As a Production Worker, you’ll be responsible for measuring, assembly and production work. The Production Operator will be instrumental in the success of the manufacturing department.
You're good at:
- Operation of various types of hand tools and equipment to cut, assemble and produce quality products.
- Meet production goals and deadlines
- Focus on quality of work
- Must be flexible to participate in cross-rotation with other operators, as needed.
- Observes applicable safety, health and environmental guidelines. Wears all required personal protective equipment.
- Ability to measure lengths accurately to the 1/32 .
- Calculate basic math
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- One to three years of experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Great Opportunity! Positions are Temp to Hire.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration email resume to Martin@Starhr.com