30977 San Antonio Street Hayward, CA 94544
Star Staffing has an excellent opportunity in Hayward, CA for a Production Lead/Line Coordinator position! This is great opportunity for someone with leadership skills who are looking to take their career to the next level!
Our client is seeking the very best Line Coordinator who coordinates work of a small group of production workers. Acts as a mentor, role model, trainer and general leader within a group or line. Will help to organize staff and production and deliver communication from Production Management when needed. The Line Coordinator is expected to be visible on the line, performing similar / same duties as the people he or she is directing, performing the most senior level of production work. As a Line Coordinator you’ll also manage all administrative paperwork and general duties concerned with assigned lines. The Line Coordinator will be instrumental in the success of the production department.
This is a first shift position, working hours would be 5AM-2:30PM + overtime as needed.
You’re good at:
- Strong knowledge and skill of manufacturing and or production, including but not limited to food manufacturing
- Knowledge of basic Math, and Computer literate.
- Strong knowledge of General Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Standard Operating. Procedures (SOP’s) and BRC standards
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment, maintaining a commitment to results.
- Literacy in computer-based application.
- Must be able to lift 70lbs.
- Possess a motivating attitude, resourcefulness in the face of challenges, sense of urgency
- Previous 2-3 years working in a production environment
- Production line experience in a leadership role
- You’re ready to start immediately