351 Hanson Way Woodland, CA 95776
Production Lead / Food Manufacturing
Our client is seeking the very best experienced, flexible and motivating Production Lead to lead the Packaging team.
Schedule: Rotating – this is planned ahead so you know exactly when the rotation is and you get a couple of days in between to adjust.
• 1 month on day shift 6am – 2:30pm
• 1 month on swing shift 2pm – 10:30pm
• 1 month on night shift 10pm – 6:30am
Shift: Rotating Days off during High Production – see below - during regular production they go back to Saturday/Sundays.
• Wednesday/ Thursday
You’re good at:
- Leading a Production Line of up to 10 packers, responsible for efficiency
- Plan and coordinate shifts, breaks, position rotations
- Food Manufacturing Experience, responsible for overall quality of product
- Train new hires, duties, safety awareness,
- Computer Skills with Inventory Software knowledge
- Great communication skills, communicate with team and management
- Bilingual – Spanish a plus!
- Record keeping
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!