601 AVIATION BLVD Santa Rosa, CA 95403 US
- Location: Windsor, CA
- Employment: Temporary (long term)
- Hourly Rate: $20/hr. DOE
- Schedule: Mon-Fri: 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm; Overtime required.
A local pharmaceutical production company is seeking a reliable Production Lead to join their growing team. Duties include assisting and working closely with the Production Supervisor in the entire production process for a particular or set of products. You will plan, organize and recommend strategies in ensuring that the product is developed successfully and properly. You will supervise operation
and production teams.
You’re good at:
- Managing manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations, monitoring job results, coaching employees, and enforcing policies, and procedures.
- Maintaining staff through recruiting, selecting, and training employees
- Maintaining work flows by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures and systems.
- Completing production plans by scheduling personnel, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, and reporting results
- Maintaining quality service
- Evaluating new equipment repairs and techniques