322 Bellevue Avenue Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Santa Rosa, CA
Are you looking to start working right away?! Interview today and start working tomorrow! We are looking for a reliable candidate with a positive attitude and the ability to work with a team, we are hiring for a Production Associate in Santa Rosa! Leading local food manufacturing company is seeking an energetic and self-motivated Production Associate to join the team. Candidate will work in a team driven environment and assist in the manufacturing of food products while adhering to quality, safety and sanitation regulations. Task vary from product to product.
Temp to Hire
Schedule: 6:00AM – 2:30PM
You’re good at:
- Assist in packaging of finished product
- Palletize/stack cases of finish product
- Down stack pallets of raw ingredients
- Sort raw ingredients based on quality standards
- Transport raw ingredients and finished product using a pallet jack
- Assist in the cleaning and sanitation of production equipment
- Perform any and all duties as assigned
- Position Requirements:
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis
- Able to stand for the duration of production shift
- Able to safely work at a fast pace
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Able to work in a wet, damp environment
- Able to effectively carry out directives given by Supervisor and/or Manager
- Comfortable working near machinery, equipment and sharp objects
- Willing to wear Personal Protective Equipment
- Able to maintain required productivity and meet quality standards
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!.
For immediate consideration, please contact Isabel at (707) 575-5005