5600 Petaluma Marshall Road Marshall, CA 94940
Our client is seeking the very best (quality, attention-to-detail, and speed counts) production assistant to support the glass production line. As a production assistant, you’ll be responsible for washing, inspecting and packing. The production assistant will be instrumental in the success of the company.
Ideal schedule is Monday - Friday, some Saturdays 4:00am to 12:30pm, overtime as needed.
You’re good at:
- Attention to detail
- Fast and accurate
- Working in a team environment
- Previous warehouse and production experience preferred
- Previous 1-2 years working in on a fast-paced production line
- You’re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration email resume to Alan@Starhr.com