Production Assembler- Electronics
2200 Cordelia Road Fairfield, CA 94534 US
Production- Electronics Assembler – Day Shift
Do you have assembler experience and an interest in electronics? If so, Star Staffing has a great opportunity to join a local leading company. There is room for advancement and the opportunity to learn new skills.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible to assemble product devices basing on work order, program, use a soldering tool and ensure quality standards are met. You will also pull material and prepare product for shipping.
- Assemble, program and test devices
- Use small hand tools to assemble and solder
- Pull material and keep up with production needs
- Make sure production area is clean at end of each workday
- Must have a can-do attitude and work independently
You’re good at:
- Production and Assembly experience is a must
- Soldering experience is a plus
- Basic computer knowledge and math skills
- Ability to read blueprints and work with small component items
- Ability to lift and carry 10-20 lbs
- Reliable Self-starter and motivated
- Adapt to changes easily and familiar with fast-paced environments
Schedule: Monday- Friday (7am-3:30pm)
Pay: $18-$20 depending upon experience
Temp to Hire for the right candidate!
About Star Staffing:
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, and Manteca. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries