8210 Siena Ave Sacramento, CA 95828
Process Engineer – Injection Molding
Our client is seeking the very best energetic, experienced and dynamic Process Engineer to work as a member of the Manufacturing Team. This position works with Product Development, Maintenance and Planning for Product Development.
Type: Direct Hire ( no temp period)
Shift: typically starts at 7:30am
You’re good at:
- Manufacturing Engineer providing technical leadership in Injection Molding
- Machine set-up, tooling changeovers, troubleshoot
- Problem solving impacting production, safety and efficiency
- Experience with Fabrication, tooling design
- Process Implementation, statistical reports, process control
- 2 years plastic injection molding experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Project Management
- Excellent communication skills,
- Analytical skills, Decision making skills
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!