1105 Industrial Avenue Petaluma, CA 94952
The producers of California’s most premium organic dairy creamery for more than 25 years are in search of a dedicated professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career. If you are eager to learn, grow, and collaborate with some of the most innovative professionals in the industry, then this opportunity is for you.
Perks: Hybrid role 3 days on site 2 days at home
3 reasons why this company is for you:
- Dynamic Company Driven by its Vision and Core Values
- Be part of a Growing Company
- Generous Health Insurance Benefit Package
The Payroll Specialist will report directly to the Director and collaborate independently with Finance, Administration, and IT. Your main goal is to manage the company’s internal and external payroll. You will find the most success in this role being consistent, efficient, and accurate.
- Accurately collecting and processing data pertaining to all payroll coordination, management, and reconciliation needs. This includes incentive, and commission payrolls.
- Regularly reviewing, auditing, and analyzing all work flows and data having to do with payroll, benefits, and tax procedures.
- Preparing and presenting organization reports covering all things payroll related.
- Responding to employee payroll inquiries
- Processing and retrieving information form HRI
- Working with payroll service providers and other internal teams to ensure proper flow of processes and information.
- Point of contact for all payroll inquiries from reports considered confidential not accessible to others
- Effectively communicating
- Report writing
- Time management
- Knowledge of all rules and laws that govern payroll practice
- Working on a computer for extended periods of time
- College degree/Certificate or equivalent in business or related field. (Required)
- 3-5 years of experience in Payroll, GAAP accounting & finance experience, financial data analytics, financial reports statements, and financial projections (required)
- ERP (Navision), and Microsoft Suite software knowledge (Required)
- Bilingual, Spanish (preferred)
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, and Manteca. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries.