351 Hanson Way Woodland, CA 95776
Our client is seeking the very best energetic, experienced, accurate Food Production Packer
Shift: rotating 1 month on day shift, 1 month on swing shift, 1 month on graveyard
You’re good at:
- Food production
- responsible for overall quality of packaged goods
- Lift up to 50lbs bags repeteadly
- Work in hot, cold, loud, dusty environment
- Operate Boom Lift, work at altitudes to clean high areas.
- High School or equivalent
- General Experience using heavy duty equipment
- Team work, social skills
- Food Safety / Food handling experience
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!