3300 Westwind Blvd Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Job Title: Production Worker/Packer
Hours and Compensation:
Mon - Fri
12 PM - 8:30 PM
Pay: $13.00 hr
Pack for the production line and perform repetitive line assembly operations to package products by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with product in assembly line fashion as it moves through machines, such as conveyor belt, counter stacker, sealer, and boxer
- Reports any deviation in quality to Line Lead and/or Quality Control Technician
- Works at different work stations as production needs require
- Maintains company productivity standards
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Participates in quality improvement efforts.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form is required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand safety requirements and cautions
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee frequently is required to walk or stand for long periods of time.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and rarely lift up to 50 pounds.