2330 North Point Parkway Santa Rosa, CA 95407 US
Are you a food lover looking for great perks? Join a Santa Rosa organics food company offering generous benefits including onsite healthcare, food discounts, and a great referral bonus program. This family-owned company also has a scholarship program for children’s college or training.
New Starting Pay of $18.50 means these openings won’t last long!
Schedule: Monday thru Friday plus Saturday
Our client, an organic food manufacturer, is seeking candidates to support the Production/Packaging Department. The employee will also assist the packaging of frozen foods as well as assist the line lead with supervision and reporting when needed. This position rotates through several workstations requiring the worker to be able to perform the various tasks at each station.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To work and maintain appropriate performance and quality standards at all positions or workstations.
- To take proper precautions and use all equipment and tools safely.
- To notify your Line Lead or Supervisor of safety, mechanical, or quality problems immediately.
- Set up equipment at the beginning and during the shift.
- Bring supplies to the area and ensure correct supplies are used.
- Consistent clean-up and stock of area perform general housekeeping tasks as it relates to respective area to provide a clean and safe work environment.
- Work well in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Tasks also include but are not limited to loading trays into rack, bringing containers to the line and refill trays of food.
- Other job duties may be assigned.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form is required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand safety requirements and cautions
- Ability to effectively communicate with people from various backgrounds
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms, kneel, crouch.
- The employee frequently is required to walk or stand for long periods of time.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is required to use PPE such as hairnet, smock, safety shoes, ear plugs, safety glasses and gloves.
For immediate considerations, please call Ana Villalobos or text (707) 568-4782.