3300 Westwind Blvd Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Job Title: Production Worker/Packer
Schedule and Compensation: Sunday thru Thursday 8:00pm - 4:30am $16.50 per hour $1500 Sign On Bonus! Call for Details
Pack for the production line and perform repetitive line assembly operations to package products by performing the following duties. This position is for a food manufacturing company in Northern Santa Rosa.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with product in assembly line fashion as it moves through machines, such as conveyor belt, counter stacker, sealer, and boxer
- Reports any deviation in quality to Line Lead and/or Quality Control Technician
- Works at different workstations as production needs require
- Maintains company productivity standards
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Participates in quality improvement efforts.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form is required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand safety requirements and cautions
- Ability to effectively communicate with people from various backgrounds
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee frequently is required to walk or stand for long periods of time.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and rarely lift to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock, standing on a concrete surface for long periods of time, and being exposed noise levels requiring the use of ear plugs.