Onsite Staffing Representative
Santa Rosa , Suite 2 Santa Rosa, CA 95403 US
BILINGUAL - SPANISH REQUIRED
The Onsite Staffing Representative is responsible for the execution of unparalleled customer service, quick time-to-fill, and 95% fill rate. This Onsite Staffing Representative will be responsible for handling employee and customer success, building a steady pipeline of ready-to-work employees and contributing to continuous business growth.
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations for client
- Responsible for maintaining candidate pipeline as well as increasing number of active candidates in database
- Utilize job boards such as Indeed, Zip, Caljobs, Facebook
- Update, input and maintain accurate documentation, tracking and status of candidate records in system.
- Promote referral incentive programs
- Conduct full life cycle recruitment including source, screen, schedule and interview applicants to ensure they meet job standards as well as the onboarding process including e-verify, reference checks, background checks and drug screens, and any additional testing.
- Prepare candidates for job placement readiness and continued future employment through relationship building beyond initial placement
- Conduct regular quality calls with placed employees.
- Meet and exceed job placement objectives/metrics as established.
- Daily check-ins with supervisors/client regarding new orders, forecasting, and updates
- Work with supervisors and client to grow account
- Compile data for Quarterly Business Reviews every and participate in meeting with your Manager
- Ensure job orders are filled on time with qualified candidates and provide consistent updates to client
- Coach employees on performance
- Communicate employee challenges to the client
Safety & Worker’s Compensation Responsibilities
- Perform Safety Observation with client and document and report all workers compensation incidents
- Participate in Safety Meetings
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Proven track record of building strong business partnerships
- Possesses ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box
- Solid organizational skills and a multitasker extraordinaire
- Possesses a sense of urgency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior recruiting experience extremely helpful
- Prior experience in a sales environment with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals
- Prior experience with Applicant Tracking systems or CRM
- BILINGUAL - SPANISH REQUIRED