Onsite Staffing Representative
Santa Rosa , Suite 2 Santa Rosa, CA 95403 US
Compensation: $53K to $60K annually
The Onsite Representative is responsible for the execution of unparalleled customer service, quick time-to-fill, and 95% fill rate. This position will be responsible for handling employee and customer success, building a steady pipeline of ready-to-work employees and contributing to continuous business growth.
- Enter job orders into ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high-priority situations for clients.
- Maintain a library of detailed descriptions for each position and department.
- Maintain candidate pipeline and increase active candidates in database.
- Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on Star’s process.
- Utilize job boards, posting jobs on Indeed, Zip, Cal Jobs, Facebook, and other job boards.
- Update, input and maintain accurate documentation, tracking and status of candidate records in the applicant tracking system and utilize ATS to find best available candidates.
- Partner with applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Promote Star programs including referral incentive programs to current and prospective employees.
- Conduct full life cycle recruiting and complete the entire screening process including eVerify, reference checks, processing background checks and drug screens, and any additional testing.
- Source, schedule, screen, and interview applicants to ensure they meet Star Staffing standards as well as ensuring they meet criteria for placement based on required skillset, certifications, etc.
- Prepare candidates for job placement readiness and continued future employment through relationship building beyond initial placement.
- Conduct regular quality calls with placed employees to ensure job meets satisfaction.
- Comply with applicable federal and state laws and regulations and institutional policies and procedures, including those related to candidate placement.
- Meet and exceed job placement objectives/metrics as established.
- Review daily timekeeping report for each employee on each shift
- Review report for discrepancies, tardiness, or absences, document occurrence in ATS
- Contact employee to follow up on any discrepancies, tardiness, or absences. Complete a missed-punch form with corrections and employee/supervisor approval
- Upon approval make necessary changes in timekeeping system before the close of payroll every week.
- Daily check-ins with supervisors and contacts on new orders, forecasting, and updates.
- Work with supervisors and client contacts to grow accounts and develop relationships with new departments in partnership with your manager.
- Reduce turnover through regular communication and engagement tactics such as consistent quality checks, stay interviews, and on-the-floor checks.
- Complete first day arrival confirmations by checking in employees and getting them started with orientation.
- Regular check-ins with employees including at the end of their shift to get a recap of their day and how things went.
- Compile data for Quarterly Business Reviews every quarter and be part of the meeting with your manager. Manager will present.
- Provide stellar and timely service including end of the day recap on all open orders.
- Ensure all orders are filled on time with qualified candidates that are in good standing with Star.
- Ensure that all placed candidates have the appropriate client specific screening and thoroughly understand their role and expectations.
- Complete and provide all reporting according to client (daily, weekly, and monthly).
- Coach employees on performance, give counseling when needed and recognize employees for a job well done.
- Communicate employee challenges to the client, advocate for employees when needed.
- Work with Supervisors to select a “Star of the Month” who will receive a cash incentive and be recognized by Star with a certificate and goodies.
Safety & Worker’s Compensation
- Perform Safety Observation Walkthroughs weekly and document in ATS.
- Document all details of all injuries, incidents, or near misses.
- Report all injuries to Safety Manager within 1 hour of employee or client reporting.
- Participate in Safety Meetings
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Proven record of accomplishment of building strong business partnerships
- Possesses ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Solid organizational skills and a multitasker extraordinaire
- Possesses a sense of urgency
- Moderate user of Excel
- Prior recruiting experience extremely helpful
- Prior experience in a sales environment with a proven record of accomplishment of meeting/exceeding goals preferred
- BILINGUAL - SPANISH REQUIRED